An Occational Blogger

Here you'll find logging of my current activities and thoughts, especially about programming, and ocassionaly about my personal events that I'd like to share.

Name:
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sad but true: I'm not a Java programmer now

I really forgot when I last code using Java....
My company SurroundApps Inc Ltd. is now completely involved with MS counter part of Java i.e. MS Dot.Net. All of its running and future products are dot.net based and as the technical leader (obtained that position in course of time) of SurroundApps Inc Ltd I have no option to even explore with new Java tech terms... :( Intially tried to maintain at least the intial knowledge-base with help of a few forums and groups, but time not stands by me.

Instead, I'm now doing more managerial tasks than development as part of my current job responsibilities and also technically guiding my team mates with technical guidance in dot.net technologies....

Sad but true : I'm not a java programmer now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home