An Occational Blogger

Here you'll find logging of my current activities and thoughts, especially about programming, and ocassionaly about my personal events that I'd like to share.

Name:
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Changed status to Occational Blogger

I am finding blogging is important enough to keep me in schedule but can't manage time to write blog each day for daily activities. So, I've changed my status to Occational Blogger from Java Lover's Blog.

It doesn't mean that I am not a Java Lover now, but I think the new Status will be more appropriate to describe my current view about blogging.

Reading abt various OO design patterns for few days, but didn't find anything new till now. I am suprisingly finding that I've used almost all these design patterns in my various work, but didn't know that these startegies has names... :-) And also this is the fact what each author of design pattern books and articles mension in their starting notes abt design patterns. Thanx for their modesty..... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home