An Occational Blogger

Here you'll find logging of my current activities and thoughts, especially about programming, and ocassionaly about my personal events that I'd like to share.

Name:
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A very bzy day

Released the final version of a cross platform java application installer for one of our client's software. This installer was fully developed in Installshield Universal.

Started working on the upgrade installer for same installer.

I think I should generalize the custom product action to add multiple files into a single product action. But as the process is not well documented, I had to reverse engineer the code of installshield provided class library to get some sample. Thanx again to kpdus for his wonderfull JAva Decompiler Jad

I hope I can grasp the technique that Installshield kept hidden in this kind of product/wizard actions by tomorrow... :-)

Also had to go through some RnD for an Microsoft Exchange Server Extension project, though i hate this kind of project :-(

But, this is the real fact of professional life.... :-( :-)

Though I've posted a mail about my will to extend the Java Thread Migration project to JPGroup, I didn't get any responses.... And also didn't able to manage some time for this project. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home