An Occational Blogger

Here you'll find logging of my current activities and thoughts, especially about programming, and ocassionaly about my personal events that I'd like to share.

Name:
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A nice meeting in Somewherein.....

Today I had a very nice meeting (actually an interview from their side) in somewherein...

Actually, they were looking for a J2EE expert, but I was not.... :-) I knew that I won't get that post there and I was also not thinking to switch my current job at SurroundApps as I was very much concirned about my capability and experience in J2EE, but I didn't want to miss the chance to meet with two of my very favourite JPGroup member : Hasin Bro and Hasan Bro... :-)

Nice meeting you brothers... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home